Thursday, April 16, 2009
Knee Shuffle
Fourteen months and still no walking. Ceci has been doing this weird "knee shuffle" for the past few weeks where she gets up on her knees and will travel all around the room. Whatever works for ya' kid. She seems perfectly content crawling and knee shuffling. Her little boyfriend Shawn at day care is getting ready to transition to the next age group and they won't let Ceci go until she's mastered walking. I was hoping they'd move to the next room together. Shawn will tease her by taking her Pooh then looking at Ceci with a smile. He'll hang onto Pooh until Ceci starts to frown then will hand it back to her to make her smile again. I say he's flirting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must say its the funniest thing I have seen seeing CeCi scoot across the room completely upright on her knees. She has no desire to even attempt to walk. We tried and she would just pull her legs up. She is so funny. We spent Easter with Michelle and Ceci. Thank you for a wonderful weekend. It went to fast can I have it back again. I didn't get enough. Love Gramma
Post a Comment