Sunday, March 8, 2009
Genius!
So for the past month Ceci has taken her sippy cup at meal time and stuck it back in the cup holder on her highchair and each time I think, "GENIUS!". Then she'll take her bowl of peas and dump them on her lap. OK, so maybe I'm a little premature. But I do savor every little accomplishment at this age. She loves to "fold" clothes with momma. And "talk" on the phone. The melt-downs are becoming monumental as she searches for her boundries and learns the word "no". Can't wait for the teenage years.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are developing a very special bond between a mother and daughter that can never be torn. With strength and guidance from God and the blessing he pours down you will be the best mom ever. Embrace it with all you love. She was specially made from tip to toe. Be a Mother first and the friendship will come later. She was the most precious gift that you have been given. I should know I was given one also.
I love you very much.
Your best friend. Mom
Post a Comment