Thursday, August 21, 2008
Revoking my license
Ceci turned 6 months old on Monday. She had her much anticipated 6 month checkup with the pediatrician today but her mom flaked out and forgot all about it until it was too late. We've rescheduled for September 2nd, the next available. So much for the update on the height and weight. I suppose I could use Rich's tape measure. If they gave out parenting licenses mine would be revoked by now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you are a wonderful Mother who should be proud that she took and extra half hour at the park to spend with her daughter. I would like my daughter to know that her life has changed and will never be the same. However decisive you were at work you will second guess yourself constantly as a mother. You have acquired one of the most wonderful jobs that you will never regret. I want to offer you a silent prayer to let you know you are human and will stumble your way into this most wonderful of callings. This blessed gift from God called motherhood. I love you Mom
GO Sue Anne, you rock...
I love you babe... and baby.
Post a Comment