Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July in New York


While Rich was off hiking and fishing in the UP with his brother, Ceci and I decided to head out to Syracuse to visit the family. Ceci did great in the airport and on the airplane. I put her in a sling so she could watch the action while we were in the airport. She loves to watch people and will smile and laugh at them as they pass her by. The airplane ride was a breeze. People kept commenting on how good she was. Thank God - I was nervous going into the trip. This picture is Ceci's great grandma Montana enjoying some time with her. Ceci's middle name Marie came from her.

Ceci cut her first tooth on July 2nd. Aunt Linda Scriber was there to confirm. We never saw it coming as she didn't fuss or show other signs besides some drooling.

No comments: