Ceci loves taking baths. We've graduate to using the sink now that she can sit up with some help. We scored this bath ring last week and it's a definite hit. Makes it easier on me too. Ceci has two rubber duckies she loves to play with in the bath.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hahaha :) I love this one! She looks like a happy baby when she takes her bath.. and this wll be excellent blackmail when she gets older, trust me I have a ton! Miss you sooo much, I'm glad we got to see you at camp :) Next time tell the husband to come too!
3 comments:
hahaha :) I love this one! She looks like a happy baby when she takes her bath.. and this wll be excellent blackmail when she gets older, trust me I have a ton! Miss you sooo much, I'm glad we got to see you at camp :) Next time tell the husband to come too!
P.S where are the mommy and baby pictures?
<3 Meghan
This is Jacob's favorite picture of CC!
What a cutie! The smile is to die for! Love to hear (and see) how wonderful life is these days as new family of three.
All our luv...
The Blancos,
Melissa, Juan & Vanessa
Post a Comment