Monday, April 12, 2010

Disney!!!

Ceci & I met "Aunt" Julie in Orlando and hung out at Disney for a couple days. 

We arrived late in the afternoon on Friday so we spent the evening in the wading pool with Ceci.
Waiting to go into Magic Kingdom
"Wow Minnie's got some big cheese."
I think this may have been Ceci's highlight.
Ceci & Julie in front of the Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom.

It was truly amazing seeing Disney through the eyes of a two year old.  I contemplated whether or not to bring Ceci at such a young age, but after seeing her reactions to everything I realize she'll never see things this way again.  I'm so glad Julie got to share the weekend with us.  Thanks Jules, we love you.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

and can I just say Ceci looks more like Julie's kid than mine!!