Monday, August 17, 2009
owwie
So the other night as I'm putting Ceci to bed I notice she has a bruise on her eyelid and there's a bump. I asked her if her eye was "owie". She didn't really respond and went on sucking her pacie and hugging her cow. As I leaned over and turned out the light the drama began. Her hand went immediately to the "bad" eye followed by "Owie, eye.... light, eye, ow". I turned the light back on to look at her eye and it maraculously didn't hurt any more. The light went off and the drama occured all over again. I had to contain my laughter as we rocked and reassured her that her eye would be just fine without the light on. She has continued this saga for the past few nights as her toddler ploy to stay up just a while longer. Funny little pickle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment