Just to show you.... we have cow on the right, pooh on the left. Her chair is sitting on top of (one of) her pooh blankie and of course, the paci.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
she is a chip off the old block. she comes from a long line of ladies who love to rock. Mommy, Gramma S, Big Gramma M and Great Gramma Walker aways loved to rock away. What a cuties - can't wait to see you next week. Love Gramma S
Michelle, she is such a cutie--and I can't believe how big she's getting. Wasn't it only yesterday that she was this big and I was just meeting her for the first time at DQ? Oh, wait, that was last year at this time. :0
2 comments:
she is a chip off the old block. she comes from a long line of ladies who love to rock. Mommy, Gramma S, Big Gramma M and Great Gramma Walker aways loved to rock away. What a cuties - can't wait to see you next week. Love Gramma S
Michelle, she is such a cutie--and I can't believe how big she's getting. Wasn't it only yesterday that she was this big and I was just meeting her for the first time at DQ? Oh, wait, that was last year at this time. :0
Post a Comment