
Ceci and I left Michigan on May 21st en route to Raleigh, NC to see Julie & Keith on the first part of our southern tour. Ceci did remarkably well as we drove the better part of five days.

We got to see Julie and Keith's new home - LOVE IT. We were also excited to visit with Julie's parents and go swimming at their community pool. It was actually more like a water park and was lots of fun.
On Saturday we went to Charlotte and stayed with our friend Carin Brown. Ceci liked Carin so much that at one point I had to pry Ceci off from her because she didn't want to come to mommy.
On Sunday we headed up to Virginia to visit with Pat, Megan, Maddie and Jack. I hadn't seen them in two years and this was their first time meeting Ceci. Ceci had a blast playing with Maddie and Jack. And Megan even got some elusive cuddle time in with Ceci before we had to head back home to Michigan.I missed everyone so much and wish I could see my friends more often. I feel very blessed to have them all in my life.
1 comment:
Oh these are great! Thanks for sharing. So good to see those girls are doing well.
Post a Comment