live on teething tablets. She's pulling up on everything, including her crib. (Mental note to drop the mattress another notch.) Ceci is loving daycare. She's a very social child and loves being with other kids. She's turning out to be quite the comedian and makes her father and I belly laugh with her little antics. She's learning sign language and knows "eat" and "more". Everything is "more". She sees the cat - "more". She sees her toys - "more". She runs out of food - "more". It's funny watching her learn to communicate. She carries around two stuffed animals like her life depended on it. Pooh (as in Winnie the Pooh) goes everywhere - daycare and back, to the grocery store, to the kitchen table and to bed. Night time we have an addtional friend, 
Cow. We need Cow to fall asleep, with Pooh tightly clutched nearby. I often will go in to check on Ceci only to find her head and arms draped over Cow with her little knees tuck up under her belly. We are planning a birthday party this weekend with Grandma, Grandpa and cousin Jacob Shatrau, Grandma Montana and cousins Amber, Hector and Anna Cervantes all coming in from out of town.
We had a cupcake celebration at daycare today at snack time. Ceci ate her little cupcake very neatly. Mom tried to egg her on to just smash it - but it didn't work. Ceci was more interested in all the other kids eating their cupcakes.
4 comments:
Michelle -
It has been a pleasure to watch you and Ceci grow! Happy Birthday sweetheart (and mommy!)!
Way to go, mom....you should be proud of your hard work......
Happy Birthday Ceci!!!
Michelle and Rich,
I absolutly love seeing your beautiful little girl growing up! Ceci is truly lovely :) I miss you, and hope that all continues to go well for you guys.
Much love,
Dana
Happy birthday my little darling or should I say my little punkin pie. We enjoyed our visit and the birthday party but it went by much to fast. I am excited that I will be seeing you again this weekend. Lots of bear hugs and kisses. Gramma and Grampa
Post a Comment