Monday, January 5th marked the end of my life as a stay at home mom. It's a bitter sweet transition into the working world. I have landed what I believe is close to my dream job as a project analyst (Cost Engineer) for the Whirlpool Corporation. A week into it I love my team, the company, but most of all the corporate discount! Front load washer, here I come. And yes, there is a friends and family discount!
Ceci has transitioned well into daycare. Her mother however had a rough time the first week. The social butterfly that she is, she already has a boyfriend, Shawn, a strapping young gentlemen of 11 months who followed Ceci around her entire first day. She seems to enjoy her time playing with the kids and mom tries to visit everyday at lunch. More for mom's benefit than Ceci's!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment