Friday, July 25, 2008

Five months

Ceci turned five months old last week. Five months. I can't remember what it was like before she was here anymore. Her and I are on the go most days. We walk every weekday at the beach with our friend Bethany and her daughter Aleksandra. Then have lunch on the bluff. On Wednesdays Ceci and I go to the concert in the park. There are dozens of SAH moms in attendance with infants and toddlers running about. You'd think with all the commotion Ceci would be wide awake and her usual spectator self, instead she tends to "zonk" out by the third song. Despite her tendency to nod off she does love music. She prefers folk music over classical and jazz over rock. Her favorites are by far her father's original scores which include "poopy pants". We're working on a record deal with P Diddy (or whatever he calls himself these days). Trivia for those interested, Saint Cecilia is the patron saint of music. Fitting.

1 comment:

BR said...

Hmmm you forgot to mention how stunningly beautiful your friend and her daughter are.... RLOL....